Whisky Bristol - A dram-atically different whisky festival - returns to Bristol on 7th September 2019 in one of the city's most exciting event spaces
Whisky Bristol – A dram-atically different whisky festival – returns to Bristol on 7th September 2019 in one of the city’s most exciting event spaces for the third year running!
Featuring major whisky brands, independent bottlers, local experts, creative masterclasses, music and street food. Whether you’re a whisky-connoisseur, or a whisky-newcomer, this is an event not to be missed!
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 200+ Whiskies
- Unique Masterclasses & Collaborations
- Street Food
There are a number tickets types available for Whisky Bristol 2019.
1) General Admission – £35.00 (plus fees) :: Entry to the festival and to try all the drams on taste. A ‘Dream Dram’ token, festival brochure and a glass.
2.) Whisky Clubs Ticket :: If you are a member of a Whisky Club, please get in touch for the discount code.
3) Masterclasses :: We will once again be hosting four incredible masterclasses this year, details of which will be announced nearer September when masterclass tickets will become available.
The Finer Details
- Festival suitable for connoisseurs or complete beginners.
- Masterclasses and food are extra.
- Please keep an eye on the website for details of the brands attending.
- Masterclasses are only valid with a full ticket
Terms and conditions
Over 18’s only. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets are in ‘e-ticket’ format. Please bring a print out of these or have them ready on your phone/tablet for scanning on the day.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Loco Klub
Clock Tower Yard (opposite Yurt Lush), Bristol, BS1 6QH