In this workshop you will learn a variety of fused glass techniques, leaving the afternoon with either a wall hanging or a set of four coasters. You will learn the
In this workshop you will learn a variety of fused glass techniques, leaving the afternoon with either a wall hanging or a set of four coasters. You will learn the basic techniques of glass fusing, cutting and positioning before learning Alice’s more advanced techniques of using frits and powders to create intricate designs.
If you have a design in mind or something which has inspired you please bring it along. Don’t worry if not as we will work together to create something beautiful and unique. No previous experience is required. This is an open space for you to experiment with an unusual material and learn a new skill.
Please join us for an afternoon of creativity, exploration and lovely cake and coffee.
- 8 spaces available
- Tuition, materials, tea / coffee and snacks are included
- No previous experience is required
- Must be over 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult
- Please wear protective shoes which cover your toes
- Once your pieces have been fired, they’ll be available for collection roughly two weeks later
Optional extras – Which can be added on the day:
- Necklace with silver plated binding (no chain) +£7
- Earrings with silver plated studs +£6
- Wishstick +£8
100% of profits raised will go to Weston Hospicecare. Read organisers Bio for more info.
Variety of dates available: Sun March 3rd, Sun March 31st & Sun April 7th
(Sunday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Swallows North End Road, Yatton, BS49 4AR