It’s time to put your relationships in the spotlight. If you believe your relationship should and could be better – this is for you. If you know you deserve to be
It’s time to put your relationships in the spotlight.
If you believe your relationship should and could be better – this is for you.
- If you know you deserve to be treated better in your relationships – this is for you.
- If you’re in a beautiful, harmonious relationship and want to ensure it stays that way – this is for you.
- If your family relationships are challenging and you want to change them – this is for you.
- If your friendships aren’t all they could be – this is for you.
It’s time to rewrite your relationships script
Learn how to create and build harmonious relationships
Throughout the day you will learn;
- what language and behaviours create harmonious relationships
- when subtle changes in language and behaviour can strengthen your relationships with your spouse, partner, family and friends
- how to create strong lasting relationships built on trust, respect and differing opinions
- where the language and behaviour you use about yourself impacts ALL of your relationships
- why your relationship with yourself impacts your WHOLE LIFE
You will have the opportunity to;
- hear from people who have made the decision to change their relationships for the better
- try the new language and behaviour for yourself in a safe environment
- learn how to manage your reactions and emotions to create harmonious relationships
- ask questions and get answers from people who’ve been there and done it
- develop and take away an action plan to create a Blockbuster Relationship
Held in the stunning Regency Suite of the Grand Pier Weston, your ticket includes unlimited teas & coffees, water, mid-morning danish pastries, a sumptuous buffet lunch, and afternoon tea and cakes.
Car parking is available at the nearby Sovereign Centre for just £3 per day – see below:
Early Bird Parking
Maximum Tariff of £3.00
Early Bird parking tariff for those working or commuting to the town centre.
Note: – terms and conditions apply as follows:
- Only applies to vehicles parking before 9.00am and leaving before 6.00pm on the same day.
- Vehicles parking after 9.00am then the normal tariffs will apply throughout the duration of the stay.
Drivers should allow sufficient time whilst entering and exiting the car park during busy times.
(Tuesday) 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Grand Pier Weston super Mare
Grand Pier Weston Marine Parade, Weston super Mare, BS23 1AL